think i am governed...

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
hgallegos915

Re: think i am governed...

Post by hgallegos915 »

I crashed ym maxima going 45 mph (brakes failed) behind an f150. boom that was NOT a pretty sight. The truck was sent from one side of the intersection to the next and the car was partially totaled. Altough i fixed it.. if the truck would have hit the driver side...i would not be here. Imagine goping 120 and crashing :S oh by the way ive been over 120, but you do need good grounding for this, i added an extra ground wire and achieved that (still need ground wires) also when i didnt have that i would go around 115 an crappy acceleration boo. check grounds whewnever ur car lacks speed.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
DYLAN

Post by DYLAN »

i know this is an old post but just thought id tell you all i have gone 235km in the absolutely stock 92 gs not one thing has been done too it!!tell you this much itrs scary as hell
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

ive mad 128mph @ 6500rpms in my 92 GS, ive got a full stainless 'zorst, panel air filter and an Ecotek valve to play with, it would have gone to 130mph aswell if i had the bottle and the road!! :)
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

HAHA sweetrider where u do that? I did 215 on the highway just before fort langley at 1am int he morning :2thumbsup:
DYLAN

Post by DYLAN »

hey man i did it on my way up to osoyoos and i also hit 200km down on colebrook rd in Surrey/delta if you know where that is. good job 215km pretty scary eh!
Ateana

Post by Ateana »

I hit 196 give or take a few km/s an hour for error with speedo in my semi stock RS
Management is not responsible for lost or stolen virginities.

White 94 Mx-3 BP
Black 93 Mx-3 Kl-De
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

Originally posted by Pedro_MX-3:
ive mad 128mph @ 6500rpms in my 92 GS, ive got a full stainless 'zorst, panel air filter and an Ecotek valve to play with, it would have gone to 130mph aswell if i had the bottle and the road!! :)
Have you been watching too much fast and furious. Nitrous doesn't help top end. And if you are spraying at that high of speed. Your retarded.
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

I put a ram air kit on my car and exhaust and it gave me enough power to redline my car in 5th which is 225KPH. I could have went into the redline but i would have been playing way to long in it.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

DYLAN

Post by DYLAN »

I put a ram air kit on my car and exhaust and it gave me enough power to redline my car in 5th which is 225KPH. I could have went into the redline but i would have been playing way to long in it.

thats weird i didnt have anything on my car and i hit 235km without redlining 5th. I guess it's all in the shifting skillz :cool: lol
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Hey sweetrider, u know whats a good road to get speed on? there is a road down in abby by the border called "VYE" rd. its straight for miles. me and my bro hit 240 in his laser RS on there.
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

That's nothing, i put some stickers on my car and hit 250 :confused2:
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

the next question is obvious.. what kind of stickers? Ive tried Greddy, Injen, Pioneer and Fidanza and Ive gotten nothing. Please help.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”