1st and 2nd only

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
DJester187

Re: 1st and 2nd only

Post by DJester187 »

ok so i'm starting to get you here, damn 3 dimensional things!, lol. so looking right at it from the front (looking back towards the fire wall) would the switch be on the top side or underside of the tranny? Now that i know it is on the passenger end.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

OK, let's say it's got a top, a bottom, and four "sides". It's not on the top, nor the bottom, not the "side" facing the firewall, nor the "side" facing the nose, nor the "side" facing the driver's side wheel. It's on the "side" facing the passenger's side wheel. That's the "side" where the passenger's side driveshaft comes out.
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

ok pending the fact we are talking about the american car setup, i think i got ya. now it's just a matter of me getting under there, finding it, and wiring it :freak: . thanks again Ian
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”