K8 Head gasket?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
NateDog

K8 Head gasket?

Post by NateDog »

where can i find a K8 head gasket at? i have try'd looking at auto zone and other places and i keep getting the same thing.....

"ok sir, you need a head gasket for a what?"
" :laugh: did you say a 1.8L V6!? :laugh: " then i am directed to go home cause they cant get one.

i need some help. thanks for any help.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Re: K8 Head gasket?

Post by Nallboy »

Have you tried a Mazda dealership?
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

i was trying to stear clear of the dealership rout cause i dont want to be charged an arm and a leg to get a set :rant2: . but if that is the only place i could get one... i'll bite the bullet and get it. thanks for the help.
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

www.autopartsworld.com has the gasket set(which does NOT include TB gasket)and the indivual head gaskets. Ordered through them for my head gasket UPS ground and the next day it showed up on my door step. They screwed up and i paid no extra for overnight.

<small>[ May 23, 2004, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: atx_mx3 ]</small>
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”