????? INTEGRA GSR FRONT MOUNT INTAKE

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

????? INTEGRA GSR FRONT MOUNT INTAKE

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS EVER TRIED TO INSTALL AN INTEGRA GSR FRONT MOUNT INAKE AND WILL IT WORK? :shrug:
VizualXTC

Re: ????? INTEGRA GSR FRONT MOUNT INTAKE

Post by VizualXTC »

if you can get it to install....yes it will work. I think you will have MANY MANY problems adapting it to fit your car.<p>Opinion: I think they are ricey because they 'imitate' the look of a FMIC. Basically trying to make everyone think you have a turbo when you don't. If you get that, you might as well get the electric blow off valve too.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
JasonH

Post by JasonH »

If you want "ram-air" that actually works, fit a scoop or duct to your hood near your intake and build a box around your air filter under the hood. Remember, the higher and farther front you put your intake, the faster the air will be moving and you'll get the best effect (one of the reasons the modern ram air Firebirds have slightly more power then the ram-air Camaros, the intakes are farther forward.)
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

true but i just thought it would give u a litte more HP's than the other intgra intakes :p

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”