help needed

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
valdigre

help needed

Post by valdigre »

I am not sure if this problem was spoken about before and if this is the good place to talk about it, but I need your help.
I have this strange knocking on my left right side of the car when I take a sharper right turn. This happens when the turn is taken with a higher speed. I once read that someone was talking about some axle, but could anyone specify the part exactly with it's name, price or some screenshot?
Please, my mechanic noticed this problem when driving my car but says that he has no idea what could cause this.
Thanks !
"For those 10 seconds or less, I am free"
Bradmx32003

Re: help needed

Post by Bradmx32003 »

I think that sounds like its a sway bar, but im not sure.
Red 1992 Mx-3 GS, all stock.
valdigre

Post by valdigre »

It seems like it is CV joint but me and my mechanic aren't 100% sure. He suggested driving like always until it starts knocking on every ocasion not only on turning right.
As I found out there are many posts considering it so I will not be mad or anything if you just plain delete it,
Thanks
valdigre

Post by valdigre »

Damn dude that sucks.
I have a bad feeling about mine too cause everyone says that front cv joint is bad while I hear knocking at the back while turning...And the problem is that there is nothing at the back suspension to be knocking, we checked it... So I have to ride it until it falls apart cause just checking the thing costs to...

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”