My ZE is running like Poo

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mightym0use5

Re: My ZE is running like Poo

Post by mightym0use5 »

I had a similar problem but mine didn't shake as bad. I replaced my ecu to a kl36 and adjusted my tps and haven't had a problem with it yet. (knock on wood)
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Well Im doing a fuel system flush tomorrow, hopefully that solves some of the problems. If not, I have a tune up set up for friday.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Well the fuel system flush did a whole bunch of FA! So Im taking my car to the shop Sunday nite, and letting it site over nite, hopefully they can figure out the cold start problem and the rough idling because I have no more Ideas and Im about ready to drive my car off a cliff.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Well I just picked my car up from the mechanics, They left my key under the mat. Well its running a lot better, I am not sure what they did to fix it, but they didnt charge me for it!

On a side note. Gas here is $1.04 a ltire for premium
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

Holy crap, $1.04, we have it here at .86 cents/liter for regular which is enough.
Is that what the gas is going to be by summer here? :mad:

<small>[ May 05, 2004, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: jpwmx3 ]</small>
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

You're lucky. We pay the equivalent of CAN$ 1.94 !!!
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”