KL_ZE from OsakaJDMmotors

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
bentkarnes

KL_ZE from OsakaJDMmotors

Post by bentkarnes »

Im about to join the 200hp club but all this research in really getting to me. I've found 3 solid places to get this engine from (kl_ze). So far I have a good price from Osaka, they want 1500$ american for full installation and everything, I have to buy no extra parts. Now im wondering if this is a bad thing, should I want to go buy seperate parts myself like the ECU and stuff? And if anyone has delt with this company please let me know and how it went, thanks.
saskatchewan sucks
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: KL_ZE from OsakaJDMmotors

Post by Custommx3 »

Please do not double post.

Post by Guest »

well the osaka motor comes with the ecu and tranny, if you look you'll find a full list of parts you will need and want for the swap. But I also am curious about osaka and weather they are good to do business with or not, since they have the best deal ive seen.
bentkarnes

Post by bentkarnes »

yeah sorry bout that double post, accident.<p>yeah sureshiit i agree. It does seem pretty good. around 2000$ CDN in and out of the garage, no extra costs, plus its the closest one tos saskatchewan pretty much. Ill keep looking adn calling all these places and post as i go along
saskatchewan sucks
bentkarnes

Post by bentkarnes »

i called osaka motors about the kl_ze. they said for 1500$(USD) they would take my car into the garage and swap engines and hook it all up and I could drive away as soon as they were done. comparing to what ive researched thats got to be the best deal. but i do have to deal with those quebecois people, they can be a lil stubburn. anyway, someone correct me if im wrong , and tell me of any other canadian kl_ze retailers that are cheaper
saskatchewan sucks
Max

Post by Max »

Well,<p>All i heard about Osaka is good price, as far as the way they do business...many horror stories. One of my good buddies had a swap done over there ,they put an h22A into his hatchback for 5500 $ CAN. 2 month later he had to go back cause one of there mounts was falling apart, he left there car there for 3 days, needless to say his car got stolen overnight cause the Osaka guys left it outside ! Very suspicious.... When my buddy gave them a call to ask when his car was going to be ready they said it got stolen and that they were not responsible ! He was covered by his insurance for 15000 $ but had invested about 21000 $ includind the car so he lost 6000 $ <p>A few months back someone burnt down half there warehouse... It's up to you, i don't trust them. I'm going with engine land, give them a call. Very nice guys !<p>good luck

Post by Guest »

ok after hearing that i think ill go with a company in toronto, another local mxer (chatham) is gettting the ze form a place in toronto, so i think ill go with him. enginelandinc.com i believe, any horror stories about them? thanks
Max

Post by Max »

not that i know of, it's in montreal. I'm picking my ZE up today, they have 10 in stock. i'll let you guys know how it went.<p>Max

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”