HOW MANY FEMALES?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
yeloboy

Re: HOW MANY FEMALES?

Post by yeloboy »

hey where are all of you at ive never seen any girls rolling in mx-3's ...any way halla<BR>at me if you live in the dallas or especially san antonio area>>>>18-sexy male
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

17y/o femme right here. SILVER MX-3. Only one in my area, even tho it is a stoopid 4cyl. Hey -- awesome gas mileage! I have some pics of my --freshly-- tinted windows, too. I have dragon decals on the way...I want a hood scoop and touring wing for mine, too! ^_^ Of course, it needs new intake and exhaust systems to give it a little more Zoom Zoom......<P>------------------<BR>Zoom Zoom Zoom
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

21 y/o from Ohio here! I have a 94 creek blue mica rs and i love my baby. I have my engine compartment done in purple and orange and i have my stereo system all done up too! I also have some silver decals outside and my interior is in black/aluminum/carbon fiber! If youre ever in Ohio look me up cuz Im the only girl around here thats into cars! Image<P>------------------<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

Ladies email me yur pics of u and or yur car.jojo
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

If you want to see a picture of me and/or my car you have to join the yahoogroups.com mazdamx-3owners group and look in the files section. My AOL name (which should be on the files) is HunHun10.<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

that's right.....some girls like to go fast too....haven't see many mx3s in this part of the states......people are always rubbernecking when mine cruises by..it's nice to be noticed!<BR>there's nothing wrong with loving your car chick-a-dee's!!!
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Q187:<BR><B>Any of you chicks on the East Coast, USA?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yea how about Pittsburgh, PA..close enough?<P>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
KRYSTAKITTY2

Post by KRYSTAKITTY2 »

Hey! Why am I the only california girl here! It seems that only asian guys drive rice rockets out here! Kinda sucks, cuz my boyfriends asian, and he doesnt like his barbie driving an mx-3. he wants me in a god darn beamer. he really doesnt like what i want to do to it, lower it, put the exuast on it, neon under carriage lights, and intakes, blah blah blah blah!!! I think you all get the jist of my mood. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!<BR>someone please say that they are on my side!
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

I am,send me your pic.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i mean no disrespect but yeloman this isnt a dating service......whats up with the "send me your pics ladies----18 sexy male" crap....like i said no disrespect just give it a rest..
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

AMEN Caveman!! You're abosolutely right this isn't a dating service. Now, if it was for an actual MX-3 meet, that would be fine. Jojo -- this is a message board for us MX-3 owners to get ideas for our cars, help for something that needs to be fixed, and stuff like that. We're not here to be "picked up" (if we're female), and we're not here to be the ones doing the picking up (most often the guys do this; but it can be vice versa.). I posted before, sure, but like I'm going to send you my picture and pics of my car? How am I supposed to know, or any of us for that matter, that you're not gonna stalk one of us and rape/kill us? Heh. I'm just a little too cautious when that happens. I get hollered at too often. Caveman has a point, and I agree. This does need to come to a stop!<P>------------------<BR>Zoom Zoom Zoom
Zoom24

Post by Zoom24 »

COME ON!!!!!!!<BR>Personally I think this site is about more than just cars. If you just wanted to read about car mods, then why did you choose to go into this forum? You are right it is not a dating service and people should respect how their words affect other people, however, in JoJo's defense, it is just a web site and I think that some of you may be making a big deal out of a little fun. Just because some one asks you to send some pics does not always mean that they will came and stalk you. Yes, you do need to be careful in the world today. Don’t you think that if there was a danger that the creators of the site would not allow you to include pics in the registry. It is an OPTION. This site is a great place to meet other owners, share pics, get to know other people from around the world, and share ideas. Not just about MX-3s. I love my car, but my life does not revolve around it. In conclusion, keep it simple. Life is too short. Not every one is out to get you. There are some nice people with good intensions out there. <P>The above was not to offend anyone, just trying to keep the peace. I will no go back to Oprah. Image<P>JoJo, I will send some pics later next week if I can get to a scanner. Are you coming to the meet?<BR>
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

hey people,this is jojo and i know this isnt a dating service and i didnt ask for a date.I just wanna see females with there cars and thats it.I'm not askin for address and all. thanks zoom.
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

Hey, I'm not a female but I've got an SE and am on the east coast Image I live in WV and am at college most of the time in KY in case anybody is nearby. Still haven't gotten to meet Megan Image If anybodies close, give me a holler!<BR>Later yall,<BR>mason<BR>MX3SE<P>PS-I didn't know there were this many ladies in here! keep up the lady-MX'ing scene!!
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

my bad, LOL<BR>masonholmes@hotmail.com Image<P>mason<BR>MX3SE
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver