HELP PLS!!! ze problems

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
lazzyie

Re: HELP PLS!!! ze problems

Post by lazzyie »

did you plug in your vaf? have you reset your tps? You just plugged the spark plug numbers into the disty on the rightly numbered port right? Should work...
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Hey, which Intake manifold are you using? If its the jspec it probably doesn't have a vaccuum for the egr hookup...
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

If you just swaped the 1.8 intake manifold with the 1.8 injectors and fuel rail still attached then your injectors are wrong.<p>also the cylinder numbers when looking from the front of the engine compartment are like this.
the odd numbers are at the back(under the intake manifold) and the even numberd bank is the front half(not coverd by the intake manifold)<p> I dont know where the wires go on the disty.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

swap the other rails you do need them
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

the disty should be numbered
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I dont know what computer you have.
If you have the stock K8 computer then your car is running a little lean(the ECU doesn't know that you now have 2.5L to feed gas to insted of only 1.8L) untill the O2 sensors warm up, then they will tell the ECU to add more fuel.<p>If you have a 2.5 computer then you are running VERY lean because the 1.8 injectors flow a lot less fuel than 2.5 injectors.
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.

BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

DON´T RUN YOUR K8 INJECTORS!! They are rated at 175 cc/min and the regular Kl-XX are rated at 220 cc/min! You will lean the mixture!
Try to found the ford Probe Gt or your Kl-ze ones!! Just a question: What color are your Kl-ze injectors? Blue?
European Mx3 GsRT
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

So all he needs to get is the intake maifold, fuel rail and injectors, and ecu from the probe gt or v6 mx-6 it should solve his problems? Hey Antwan me and Wade got that back bolt of the intake mainfold, but for some reason it won't come off. I'm supposed to help him get the intake manifold off sometime today. I can probably get wade to give you his ecu as long as you exchange him yours. I call you up later and tell you whats going on or i'll have wade give you a call.
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

that vacuum line from the EGR valve goes to the purge solenoid or whatever it's called. I thought ZE's don't have EGR valves... :shrug:
try searcing for a vacuum line diagram for a 2.5 engine, you should find it.
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

go to the parts stor and buy a a spray can of air intake cleaner, NOT CARB cleaner.<p>with the long plastic nozzel(like wd-40) start spraying around your engine untill you hear the RPM's go up(or down), when you hear the rpm's change you know your near the leak, then just keep spraying around that area untill you see the leak.
Yes, I AM a bastard

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”