klze, no fule

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
clickhere

klze, no fule

Post by clickhere »

I just finished installing the klze into my 93 mx3 and I am not getting any fule, I dont hear the pump running when the ignition is in the on position. I tested the pump and it works. I'm running the klze with the stock 1.8 ecu and air flow meter.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: klze, no fule

Post by Custommx3 »

Please do not double post.
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

Who is this Custommx3, anyway (LOL) check and make sure that you didnt mix up the fuel lines..to the fuel rails.. make sure that they are not pinched anywhere.....
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hex3:
Who is this Custommx3, anyway (LOL) check and make sure that you didnt mix up the fuel lines..to the fuel rails.. make sure that they are not pinched anywhere.....<hr></blockquote><p>LOL, well, its not fuel lines, the pump isnt comming on. Its probably electrical. Start checking your connectors.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”