To all you KLZE'd peeps

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Tyler17rose

To all you KLZE'd peeps

Post by Tyler17rose »

First of all i envy all of you, secondly my question... when you did the swap did u keep your accesories... like AC and Cruise control?<p>EDIT: I forgot to add, if anyone have a aftermarket steering wheel, what did u do about the cruise control buttons?<p>[ January 19, 2003: Message edited by: T-Rose ]</p>
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
zevirii

Re: To all you KLZE'd peeps

Post by zevirii »

When I did the KLZE swap, I kept everything.
pelado

Post by pelado »

Kept both. <p>I really don't understand the point of the question, it would have been much more trouble to remove them than to keep them. <p>Why get rid of the things that make the car easier to live with?
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I was just asking to solve a argument me and my friend were having. Thanks for answering !
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

killed my ac cause the clutch froze ill put it back on eventually maybe I still have my cruise though. As for the cruise buttons on aftermarket steering wheel, I think it was luc that used the "nitrous" buttons for them.
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

rip it out , the ac is like another flywheel .<p>I know it's hot outside but sacrifice d*mmit! :eek:
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”