Brake Poll

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Kim 95' V6 DK

Brake Poll

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

I have located a import company i Denmark who sells sports brakes for my mx-3 v6 95' <BR>The brakes are from a company called <BR>Power Performance group inc. Its from California so i guesed some of you <BR>"from over there" could tell me if theese are any good!!!<BR>THANKS ALOT
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Brake Poll

Post by cjthor »

Hello, <BR> Do you have any information on the company? Do you have a web address or phone number? I am in california and will help you if i can. <P> Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Hey Cithjor, how and where did you put the NOS in your car ? Did you do any modifications before (pistons, cylinders) ? Is it the direct admission system for NOS (like in The Fast and the furious) or just the additive that you put in your gas tank ?<BR>How much did you pay for it and do you have a big boost ?<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Kim 95' V6 DK

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

Hi cjthor<BR>That would be great<BR>because its hard to find any speial parts<BR>for an mx-3 in Denmark.<BR>the adress is <A HREF="http://www.powerslot.com" TARGET=_blank>www.powerslot.com</A> <BR>
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have the powerstop ones (cross drilled). They are swesome. The breaking seems to be much quicker, and I havent had to have them turned since the 1st time I got them.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
shawnm

Post by shawnm »

Hello<P>Has anyone tried BREMBO crossed drilled brake rotors? I have installed FERODO brake pads, and can feel much safer now, of course it depends on tires also, but i have a new ones.<P>cya<P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”