Corksports Phone #?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
93 mx-3 gs/se

Corksports Phone #?

Post by 93 mx-3 gs/se »

I am trying to order a SS clutch line for my MX and to complete an order with them you must call them. I tried to buy it but now that corksport has updated their web site I cannot find their contact info anywhere. I searched google and found the # 1-(530)-252-5700 but that was on a cached web page. I tried calling it but I got nothing. Anyway, I would like to get this ordered ASAP so if anyone's got their #.........
OsoSlo z28

Re: Corksports Phone #?

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

it's 503-252-5700...i have this damn number memorized :roll:
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
pelado

Post by pelado »

Gee, aren't there links to their website on <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com?" TARGET=_blank>www.mx-3.com?</A>
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
rrances

Post by rrances »

REREAD his post. Duh.<P>He stated that CorkSport has updated their website. One must have clicked one of those "links" you speak of to get to the CorkSport website, don't you think? Duh.<P>I checked out CorkSport as well because I have some questions on their products. <P>Now, why don't you do some research and check out the CorkSport site. If you find any contact info (as of today) anywhere on that site, I will retract my post. Just post the link.<P>Sheesh, you can't even ask for a phone number. Duh. Duh. Duh. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<p>[ September 29, 2002: Message edited by: emex three jr. ]

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”