best price

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ghandi1981

best price

Post by ghandi1981 »

where can i find the best price for an ACT clutch and a Clutchmasters....and which one is better for the ze running the 1.8 tranny....thanks<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
LiQuId

Re: best price

Post by LiQuId »

David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Ford or Chevy, which is better?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Chevy, sorry I had too.. <BR>David you realize you just started a thread thats gonna blow up :). You better close it if it does cause you started it.!
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG>Ford or Chevy, which is better?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>???? never owned either one...thats why i am asking which one i would need for the ze....as i recall you stated that you were having problems with ur ACT cluth and i want to know if i am better off getting the cluchmasters... <P>hey liquid on thier site they only sell the stage 1 and 3....which one for ze with 1.8l tranny....also does the clutchmaster mx6 fit perfectly into the mx3???<P>AJ
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

I have the act z62-hdss kit(mx-6/probe), my car had the same problem as daves but i just adjusted the catch point and it works lovely now!
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

thanks lazzyie<BR>btw where did you get yours from???<P>AJ<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: ghandi1981 ]
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

<A HREF="http://tripointengineering.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://tripointengineering.com/</A> something like $350/with shipping not sure if that is good or not but i needed it like 3 days earlier not later and it took a day to get here <BR> Image<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: lazzyie ]
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Please read the ENTIRE post about my clutch. If you do, you'll realize I had 20k trouble free miles with it with no modifications. <P>As always, context is key.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Tman

Post by Tman »

Ford :D
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

they are both good choices the ACt is cheaper if price is a factor I really love my clutch master stage 3 on my ze it grips like a mother <BR>I paid 650 for clutch master stage 3 <BR>stay away from centerforce
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin mx-3:<BR><STRONG>they are both good choices the ACt is cheaper if price is a factor I really love my clutch master stage 3 on my ze it grips like a mother <BR>I paid 650 for clutch master stage 3 <BR>stay away from centerforce</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>where did you get that one from...im leaning towards the same one from rr-racing along with the lightened flywheel...give me ur opinions...thanks<P>AJ
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

I bought mine from JRp in Toronto<BR>I also have a UR lightened flywheel <BR>I would get the flywheel for sure if you have the money it is worth it <BR>car revs alot faster <BR>both upgrades are worth the money i would recommend getting them both if you have a kl-ze
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

y stay away from centerforce, everyone i talk to around my area has one and loves it, iv heard on the board about the weights breaking off but if that was the case they would be outta business and not have a following.<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

i just ordered the cm stage 3 with the fidanza flywheel mount inserts and ss clutch line from rr-racing and my engine will be here next friday!!! :D :D :D cant wait to get my ze in :p <P>AJ

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”