East Coast USA

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Bad_Ktty02

East Coast USA

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Hi, I'm looking for some MX-3 owners who live on the east coast. Is anyone going to East Coast Nationals the weekend of the 27th? It's going to be in Richmond. I'm feeling kinda lost amid all these Canadians (No offense, eh.) Please tell me I'm not the only EC MX-3<P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Liquid_Metal

Re: East Coast USA

Post by Liquid_Metal »

You know you're not alone!.... I'm here.... but I'm not going to the East Coast Nationals.... SORRY!<P>------------------<BR>Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
Spinkzer

Post by Spinkzer »

Yeah i east coast. I live in pa and i am trying to find people to meet up with to help me out with my mx-3. its a 1994. i chill in near Harrisburg Pa but livein Carlisle. Are you guys close to me at all?
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

Im on th East Coast! Union Springs NY to be exact, Im not hit that show but probably import Daze in york pa.<BR>Jim<BR>93 Clear White RS
pokee1tsk

Post by pokee1tsk »

HEY THERE...I'M HERE REPRESENTIN THE EASTCOAST FROM VIRGINIA BEACH...BUT I AINT GOING...SORRY.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Im in Ohio but I wont be going to the show!<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I live in C-ville Virginia. there are alot of MX-3 owners here . alot of RS' though. it seems like i'm the only tuner around here though. it gets lonely hangin out with just integra's and CRX's
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

hey is there anyone from PA? I see a lot of you all are from texas..florida...and virginia...but what about Southwestern PA?
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
zoom

Post by zoom »

Im going to East Coast Nationals!<BR>You'll see the Black Widow Mx-3!See you there!
1sT EvEr Mx<BR>BLaCk WiDOw!
dabudah

Post by dabudah »

I live in VA, but that's the first weekend of school for me i believe, and richmond's a good 3 hour drive from blacksburg, so I doubt I'm going. Should have the klze in by then though...
93 GS sitting in my parking lot, god bless blown engines
92MX3GS

Post by 92MX3GS »

My fiance' and I are originally from South Central PA, Huntingdon County. (45 min NW of Chambersburg) We're currently living in north central pa right on the PA/NY border.
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hi Heather!<P>Sorry I didn't see your message earlier! I'm up here in Baltimore, MD... where exactly is Chesapeake, VA? East Coast MXers in the States are rare these days. Always looking for people close to me!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bad_Ktty02:<BR><B>Hi, I'm looking for some MX-3 owners who live on the east coast. Is anyone going to East Coast Nationals the weekend of the 27th? It's going to be in Richmond. I'm feeling kinda lost amid all these Canadians (No offense, eh.) Please tell me I'm not the only EC MX-3<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Hank<BR>'92 GSR<BR>2.5L KL-ZE
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey east coasters, im in zionsville PA, just outside Allentown. anyone from around my area?<BR>later,<BR>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

I'm representin WV and KY here Image Lets all have a meet somtime!!<P>mason<BR>MX3SE
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”