Thanks but one more problem

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
JacobsMX-3

Thanks but one more problem

Post by JacobsMX-3 »

My last post I dont know what happend ?!?!?!?!?! explained what my brother did and you guys responded thatnks for that but it wasnt the vaf it was the spark plugs. So I replaced that and put my new air filter together. But remember when I said my brother hit the cone and it busted and we saw a sencer well the scensor is now busted and I dont know were to get one so I was wondering if you guys could help me out again and recomend were to get on. Thanks again!
pelado

Re: Thanks but one more problem

Post by pelado »

I'll give you all the help you deserve....search.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I'm confused, you broke your spark plugs?!?<P>I'm beginning to lose interest, but whatever you did to your car is serious and expensive. Get together the dough and take it to a dealer. Strike some deal with your bro that he pays for labor or something. Replacing the chip and vaf isn't a time consuming job, but between paying for the chip or paying for the labor, the mechanic will screw you over. If it isn't too hard just buy a new vaf with the chip (or pick one up from a junkyard) and install it yourself.
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hy300:<BR><STRONG>I'm confused, you broke your spark plugs?!?<P>..... Replacing the chip and vaf isn't a time consuming job, but between paying for the chip or paying for the labor, the mechanic will screw you over. If it isn't too hard just buy a new vaf with the chip (or pick one up from a junkyard) and install it yourself.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The blind leading the blind. And what is this "chip" that you're referring to?!?!?
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Just take the car to a shop. You don't need to touch it anymore.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

And so speakith the Lord. Amen ;)
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”