I dont know whats wrong?!?!?!?!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Quazi5

Re: I dont know whats wrong?!?!?!?!

Post by Quazi5 »

I agree with Barry. Enough is enough and we don't want to keep others from posting. Geez, I even would have been scared off from the replies to this post if I were new and didn't know anything. for Jake in Richland, get a new VAF sensor ASAP and take it to a shop you trust for your repairs untill you learn a little more about it. Hell, ask the mechanic questions, I'm pretty sure hell give you "ok" answers. As far as telling him why it's broken, (hehehehe) take your brother with you so the guys at the shop can jump his a$$!!!!
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>Lets not go overboard with this now..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I agree!!!<P>That's his family you a--holes. No matter what he did to the car there is no reason to talk like that about his relatives. And it's great that the admins set such a good example. <P>Jake, You can also try <A HREF="http://www.mazdarecycling.com" TARGET=_blank>www.mazdarecycling.com</A>. I've sent them numerous emails with no response but you may have better luck calling them. I'm sorry to hear what happened. One thing to remember is if you're gunna do something do it right. No hammers on ANY part of a car. Welcome to the board. Too bad it had to start off this way.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

on that note.. topic closed.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”