Loss of Brakes, Please Help!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
RiEnHaRp

Loss of Brakes, Please Help!!

Post by RiEnHaRp »

I was driving my Mx today and when I went to hit the brakes, it went nearly all the way to the floor. I pumped them acouple of times and then the pressure came back to normal, What Happened?? ALso I noticed when starting the car, it would run at nearly 0 rpms, I reved the motor and held it at 1500-2000, and it still stayed low after I let it idle, Once I put it into gear it too when back to normal.<P>PLEASe Help!
pelado

Re: Loss of Brakes, Please Help!!

Post by pelado »

Checked the master cylinder level lately?<P>Do you have an RS or a GS?
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
RiEnHaRp

Post by RiEnHaRp »

That was the first thing I checked, It is full. :eek:
marksoden

Post by marksoden »

What about ex-girlfriends or ex-wives...have you pissed them off? If so, check for small slices in the brake lines.
---------
94 Black MX3 GS Manual
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

LOL marksoden :D<P>rien - get it checked....brakes are one of, if not the most important thing on your car! midas does a free 45-point brake inspection.
RiEnHaRp

Post by RiEnHaRp »

Well I was told that my rotors where bad and rear brakes werent even touching. The guy quoted me $275 to get it fixed. B.S.!!!<P> I had the guy put it back together and left. Never go to Rapid Brake and Muffler even for a free inspection! They got mad because I declined the job and did a shotty job putting the car back as it was when arrived. I had to tighten the front lug nuts because the front steering wheel started jabbing right and left about 10 miles away from the place. And the hand brake didnt even work until 8-10 clicks and when I came in it worked 2-3 clicks. Well I just venting becuase that is not the thing to do to get someone to come back in the future.<P> At the end I went to Hibdon Tire Centers and they fixed me up with a $25.00 bill. Their was air in the lines and they readjusted the brakes. Monday was just a day from never never land for me! <P> Thanks for the replys and this problems a closed case! Thansk

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”