Videos

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Videos

Post by Franko »

I see enough pictures of mx-3's but I want to see some videos... can anyone hook me up? I thirst for their animated beauty =)
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Videos

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://www.nd4spdse.net/driving.avi<p>a quick clip with my friends digital camera that goes 15 seconds of video...i only wish i had more snow for that clip
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

posted this in the apperance folder last night, recorded and made it yesterday, its not great and its short, but it was my first tiem with adobe premier. Nowi m gonna go get a digital camcorder though cause I did it with my digital camera that doesnt record sound ;9<p>right click and hit save as
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I cant believe that you said that you WANT more snow... I live in newfoundland and I have had just about as much snow as I can take... I couldent help but notice how nice and clean your wheel wells are and how unblocked the wheels themselves are of snow and ice...... Let me tell you this we have about 5 feet of snow and I am about to crack... if there is one thing that I hate it is winter here because it is the worst thing that I ever could have imagined! I put a little video of what I am talking about.. I will see if I can get something better than a quickcam and make a better video.. than this one.. need a video camera.. Ill see what I can come up with tonight =)THERE IS SNOW!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Yep well here is the latest one that I made just today... I just threw it togethor with some music by basement jaxx or something I am not quite sure it was just long enough.. In this vid you can see how dirty and terrible it is out here and how dirty my friggin car has to be...
There are some shots of me slidin around a parking lot at this government building or something because every other parking lot around was all patchy because of the tons of salt that they spray around it... this was the only one that I could find...
There are also some wicked shots of my new glo gauges, they are in mph but it wasent too much of a change since the car was allready in mph.. =)
If I had a bigger lot I could have done more but the snow was crap and so was the weather!!!!<p>it is wmv so whatever....<p>Download "snow sucks" 30 megs

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”