Improve my v6 mx

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
neeko

Improve my v6 mx

Post by neeko »

HEllo to all you mx's out there. San diego boy traped inside a circle of hondas. any suggestions on improving my motor with out switching out my engine? (besides an intake chip or an exzaust) zoom zoom zoom :roll:
zoom zoom zoom
doughboyZmx-3

Re: Improve my v6 mx

Post by doughboyZmx-3 »

theres several things to do to a stock v6 motor things like headers, camshafts, racing heads, bored throttle body, and all the MSD ignition stuff helps. theres always forced injection like NOS. if i were you i would go with the engine swap and start off with 200hp and work your way up from there. well good luck and dont let those hondas think there fast.
VizualXTC

Re: Improve my v6 mx

Post by VizualXTC »

I agree, I think you should do the engine swap. It's pretty much the best power per dollar increase you can get with the exception of nitrous. If you really don't want to swap your engine, it's pretty limited as to what you can do for power in our little 1.8L engine. The aftermarket has not been kind.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”