Whats What?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Maddbuck

Re: Whats What?

Post by Maddbuck »

If ya are going to take out the engine and bore it out why not just drop in the 2.5l most people are doing that. the KL american version or the KL_ZE japanese version. both fit with little effort. <P>THe PRM jetstream cold intake is a nice addition to any motor of the MX-3s.<BR>some people are painting the plastic pieces in the interior. I painted some pieces silver which complimented the raspberry colour nicely.<BR>performance exhaust systems<BR>Lowering suspension<BR>bigger rims like 17"<BR>gauge rings<BR>reverse or normal indiglos gauge overlays<BR>alarm systems<BR>I put aditional gauges in the second din slot under the radio.<BR>keyless entry plus trunk pop.<BR>body kits<BR>there are a number of others...<P> :roll:
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

No No No I want to keep the 1.8 but i want tp know the best mods for intakes and so on.. Like name brands.. Like I have heard Dragon R intakes are not all that good.. Yall have been around this type of thing alot longer than I have I NEED all the help i can get....<BR>Thanks Alot.....<BR> Droopy
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..
pelado

Post by pelado »

Well do US and YOU a favor and search the archives AND read some of the current posts. :D
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Droopy

Post by Droopy »

Yea Your right that is what im gonna do thanks allot...All of yall...
ZooM..ZooM..ZooM..

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”