Codes

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
polak_gino

Codes

Post by polak_gino »

David Coleman. thanks alot for the codes u posted a few weeks ago. i was having probs myself and they really helped. but im not sure if i read th codes rights. i know tha the first are the 10s and the last ones are the 1s. but what i read was 3 10s which equals 30. and then there was a space and i got one really long blink and then two fast ones. so the closest thing to that is 34. This would be the Idle air control solenoid. What is thise? did i read the code right? how do i fix it? i think it makes sense, because my car was stalling, and if the idle goes to low the car stalls, so can yu guys help me
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
T Biller

Re: Codes

Post by T Biller »

Have you checked the online manual, I love that thing BTW, a real manual for a change, unlike those Haynes jobs, that whenever you find what you need to know it tells you to take your car to a mechanic because they assume it'll be over your head. This one is a real Dealer one that actualy gives you things like *diagnostic flow charts for sensors* the only problem being it assumes you have pleanty 'o' test equipment. Still check it out you might find it helps.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”