HELP!! Windows!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
FoxyDragon

HELP!! Windows!!!

Post by FoxyDragon »

ok...yesterday, my side windows would not roll down...checked the fuse and it was fine, then when i put it back, they worked...today, i was closing my sunroof, and it would close all the way...I opened it again, and tried to reclose it, and it closed fine. Any ideas what is wrong????<BR>I think my warrenty covers any repairs, but I would like to get an idea what it is... Do you think its a short??<P>Please help??<P><><><><><><><> and Kisses!
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
mr.hunt

Re: HELP!! Windows!!!

Post by mr.hunt »

When you pulled the fuse was it in place as normal or did it seem to have moved or wiggled out at. one possable prob. second how much interiour work have you done like replaced anything where you might have clipped a wire knowing that this could be vage and hard to find or figure out but might be a last option to look at. But more than likley sounds to be a short if you can check the conection at the switch. hope this helps
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

I havent done any interor work, and the fuse didnt seem to wiggle.....I dunno what to think..I was going to have the shop take a look at it, but they want $75 USD just to take a look!!! right now I cant afford that. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

There has to be a shop around that will give you a free estimate...<P>or bring it to the dealer. You sure the child lock wasn't on your door locks? My sunroof also sticks sometimes after it rains, but all i have to do is push it up a little bit and then it works fine
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

A quick check to see if its a short is you can run the car till it idels down then use your windows or sunroof, if the voltmeter drops and you feel the idel get rough is a short. I've had a lot of problems with my drivers side windows switch and found that to be the place with the mosts shorts.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”