i need more power

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
killerpickle

Re: i need more power

Post by killerpickle »

ouch! <BR>I'd hate to see that message BEFORE it was edited by David....
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
white fish

Post by white fish »

Big probe why dont you tell him what your dyno is with the 2.5 and mods ;)<P>I wish my car made 170whp
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

heh heh so what this kid is basically tellin me, i can take a pin wheel and stick it in my intake and get 15hp WHOOOOOAAAAAA SHITT, heh hey sam ya wonder why u see the infomercials for that thing at like 4 am, IT DOESNT WORK!!!! dude i got intake exhaust plugs, wires, etc etc, and im pushin MAYBE and this is in the high end prolly 145.. heh heh hey guys everyone used to think I SPEWED s--- WOOOOOOOOOOW this dude makes me look like einstien.. :D ----- LOL lie lie, lie it till it hurts HAH HAH HAH (sam)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

What what i've heard, the exhaust cutout also hurts the performance of the car. It may add a few HP, but it won't make up for the low-end torque your losing. It's good for turbo cars...but not on a 1.8L v6...i tried running my car with my exhaust off, and it ran like crap
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

i have to step in here.... i tried to install that turbospinneruni thing on my car and you do actually feel a difference. The car lunges more when apply quick pressure to the gas. BUT its only simulated power because you of the power you lose when applying constantly increasing pressure to the pedal. Try to think of it this way. With the turbo, you get spiky accelleration when pedal is pressed 1/4 way down, but there is hardly any accelleration when you slowly press it down. I dyno'd with and without and i actually loss 2 whp with the thing installed. He may feel like there are more horsies because of the change in accell.<BR>So give him a break!!!<P>There, can i PLEASE have my 3rd blue star.. PLEEEASE :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
BigProbe

Post by BigProbe »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by white fish:<BR><STRONG>Big probe why dont you tell him what your dyno is with the 2.5 and mods :) (and 256ft-lbs)... :D<P>I have a turbo...its not plastic...nor has EVER been confused w/ a pinwheel :D
Darin<BR>93 Probe GT<BR>242hp/256tq (wheel)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>93 Miata LE (#935 of 1500)<BR>102hp/92tq (PHEAR!)<BR>GReddy Catback<P>[This message has be edited by David Coleman (edited February 17, 2001).]
antwawn

Post by antwawn »

hhmmm...i just sat through and read this whole thing...very ammuseing...this is better than tv :D
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

yeah this is hilarious.. i said to myself...and all this time i was saving my money to get a swap..when i could of acheived the same thing with about 200 dollars as oppose to 1400.. what a toolbag
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
CanadianMx-3

Post by CanadianMx-3 »

Ouch, I dont think we are gonna hear from him for awhile. U guys are like school bully's. Just let him get off the bus already, So whut if its short? :eek:
Dedicated SR20 SLUT

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”