flowmaster or ractive?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Re: flowmaster or ractive?

Post by Buff1110 »

go with a 60 series flowmaster, there specially made for imports. while ur at it get 2-1/4 piping from the cat back and rip off the resonator. sounds awesome<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Post by Guest »

where can either the ractive 2/3 or the flowmaster 60 be purchased and for how much?
JJ

Post by JJ »

i gotta ractive for $130......<BR>sounds real good especially if u got a V6.........just go with something that u like!!<BR>peace<BR>JJ
freakuency

Post by freakuency »

i have my ractive 3 inch twin tip muffler on now.. i've had it on for about 2 weeks... it sounds great. it has that nice deep tone i like...it's really loud between 2000-3000 rpms.. but after that 3000 mark the sound seems to "quiet" down...feels as if i'm running on the stock muffler. have any of you using an RACTIVE muffler experienced this???
'93 MX-3 GS<BR>Ractive Dual-tip 3" Muffler<BR>Ractive strut tower Bar<BR>Custom CAI
Justin

Post by Justin »

I have a Ractive muffler and mind does the same thing. From what I have been told, it is the car, not the muffler. But with an after market in-take and full exhaust system, it sounds really nice!!
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

got my flowmaster from the local speed shop, anywhere the carries flowmaster can order it for u, cost $100 and has a black coating on it so no rusting to worry about
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”