PAKFEIFER GROUP BUY INFO

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

PAKFEIFER GROUP BUY INFO

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Oscar Devesa<BR>my phone number is (416) 921-0254<BR>I'm in Toronto Canada.<P> odevesa@sprint.ca me if you have any questions. I have 9 out of 13 orders secured. <BR>If you have not confirmed your order with me, please do so. If you are not interested please let me know also, each order that is canceled will affect everyone else. As you can imagine, shipping would be divided amungst less people. So it is crucial.<BR>If I have not given you a quote, please emailme again and I will get back to you A.S.A.P<BR>Once again the deadline is March 31, 2002<BR>any orders after that date will not be guaranteed as part of the group buy<BR> Full amount must be collected 1 week before the arrival of the order, which will be around the 25 of april or so. Payment will be colected either in person or by Western Union. Certified cheque, money order or cash only. I'm not abusiness so I cannot accept credit cards( At least I dont think so?) If there is a better way, please do not hesitate to let me know. The cheapest way will always be my favourite way!<BR>Payment arrangemnets can be made on an individual basis so let me know what is best for you. <P>Thank you!<P>Oscar Devesa
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Parts Group Buys”