GROUP BUY for the new G-Force Bodykit

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
DVH

Re: GROUP BUY for the new G-Force Bodykit

Post by DVH »

i want the back bumper! i m gonna go see this guy, just to see what s goin on! <BR>later :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

wow, the response is overwhelming!! in 1 day! <P>Ok everyone, I made a list of everyone that is interested so far, if you did not receive an email from me as of yet confirming you , email me at marsinner@hotmail.com and I'll add you to it. <P>I included names that i found instead of dealing with email addresses, because not everyone provided theirs...<P>NOW I'll try and stretch the tax reduction to passed the end of march. With this number of people im sure hell hold out at least till half way through april if we all hold out :D<P>Let's wait for all those tax refunds to come in...! <P>I will update this once me hit above 10 people interested or when i get the pics and more info up. Alright, homework time.<P>marcin
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

hey HOTSIIT, your inbox is too full and your email bounced back to me, just so you know I have you on the list, and ure a definite, right.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

also, what size rims are those? trying to figure out pretty much the same thing as 2.5mx3....if it's too low or not. if those are 16's, then there's still some room, but if those are 17's...i'm not sure. still interested though...
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

You can count me in....just tell me when the group buy goes. turnertwenty@hotmail.com
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

Id like to get the buy done, by half way through april, after most of us get our tax refunds, whether they have as many kits as there are buyers on hand, we will see. Sat I should have more info.<P>There are currently 9 of us...you know who you are..so the owner will take me very seriously.
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey marsinner, if you could try e-mailing me again it would be appreciated, i think i made enough space in my inbox. Thanks, and upon further info / pics , ill be a definate, lates,<P>chris 93RS
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

half way through april? find out if the group buy can be done staggered but set the deadline in mid april. i'm looking at buying this thing this week or next...perferrably this week, as long as the shipping to the states isn't some crazy number
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
DDO49

Post by DDO49 »

Hey can you count me in, I'm ready to buy now. please email me at menana@jps.net<P>thanx<BR>hope I'm not too late
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
fairyangel

Post by fairyangel »

Wow! That kit looks great! But just wondering the price of shipping to the US would be?...e-mail me about the pics whenever you get them and let me know what's going on...definitely interested. fairyangel_dust@hotmail.com
~ Vrooom! Vrooom! See my tailights flashing...dissin' ya...dissin' ya! R U Ready? ~
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

Well this is to all that want the kit ASAP...if you guys can hold out till sat, Ill have the info, whether you are in or not, we will get a good deal and you can either save a couple of bucks or just get it yourself, it's really up to you. we will ask about the spread of the group buy payments. <P>Please message me at marsinner@hotmail.com if you are interested in joining the group buy , <P>THE DEADLINE WILL BE March 15th!!!, after that we will ask that payments be sent , unless things change. <P>There is a dude trying to rip you guys by shipping it to you for 75 extra, its up to you if you wish to go with him, but there is the large group advantage, and to those that will hold up will be happy that they made this decision.<P>marcin <P>marsinner@hotmail.com
Doreago

Post by Doreago »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marsinner:<BR><STRONG>There is a dude trying to rip you guys by shipping it to you for 75 extra, its up to you if you wish to go with him, but there is the large group advantage, and to those that will hold up will be happy that they made this decision.<P>marcin <P>marsinner@hotmail.com</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey I am not trying to rip anyone off. If these guys dont ship to the US, I could buy it for them and ship it to the US. I am definately not trying to rip anyone off. If someone else is going to do it for free (they're crazy) then do that up. Doesnt matter to me, I just thought I would try to make a few bucks by helping someone out. If anyone from the US is interested email me at doreago@hotmail.com or sales@cardcracker.com
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

My bad, alright i see your point. Fair enough, I apologize.<P>The way we will handle the shipping is, if the shop does not ship to USA, we will simply contact UPS or FEDEX and get them to pick the orders from the shop and ship them all on the same day, this will be the most convinient way for everyone. No big deal. <P>I still need shipping info for:<P>Matt C , your email does not seem to be working at Skylinegtr@windowmaker.com.<P>Chris (hotsiit@excite.com) i also need yours, Justin H, Karl, Ashley ( i need your street name as well), and FairyAngel...
phr3q

Post by phr3q »

hey im definitely wanting to buy this kit... but what will the shipping be to the states. i also want to see more pics. and did i hear you right, something like 560 us for the kitten kaboodle. kewl as hell... let me know when how and what soon, cuz im definitely interested. thank you :)

Return to “Parts Group Buys”