Differences?

Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3 Discussions
Evil G

Re: Differences?

Post by Evil G »

Eunos 30x and Eunos presso are the V6 1.8s (equivalent to GS's) the autozams are the four cylinder's - so don't ever try to get AZ-3 badges for your GS- you're downgrading it
'93 MX-3 (Eunos Presso)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>10mm ignition leads<BR>Straight through exhaust (no cats)<BR>Automatic->Manual trans. conversion
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Actually..<P>MX3 is north american.<P>AZ3 is European ones.<P>And the Eunos Presso is Japanese. 30X jsut means its a japanese V6.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Evil G

Post by Evil G »

sorry but being that in New Zealand we only get japanese cars, I can tell you that the AZ-3 is the four cylinder... there is no such japanese car as a Eunos Presso four cylinder
'93 MX-3 (Eunos Presso)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>10mm ignition leads<BR>Straight through exhaust (no cats)<BR>Automatic->Manual trans. conversion
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rikymaru:<BR><B>Actually..<P>MX3 is north american.<P>AZ3 is European ones.<P>And the Eunos Presso is Japanese. 30X jsut means its a japanese V6.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>The above information is incorrect.<BR>Autozam is the 4cylinder model. <BR>Eunos is the luxury V6 model.<BR>Both are called Mazda in North America.<BR><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><A HREF="http://www.highlandsun.com/hyc/sae920677/" TARGET=_blank><I>V6 engine info</I></A> | <A HREF="http://www.bradbury.cwc.net/probemx/index.htm" TARGET=_blank>KL FAQ</A> | <I><A HREF="http://www.brownsword.ca/Probe.html" TARGET=_blank>ECU reprogramming</A></I> | <A HREF="http://members.home.net/tekguy/" TARGET=_blank>K series Image cache</A> | <I><A HREF="http://archive.probetalk.com/cgi-bin/se ... tion=intro" TARGET=_blank>Probetalk Archive Search</A></I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Kim 95' V6 DK

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

and Denmark being a part of europe<BR>I can say they are called mx-3 <BR>at least here Image<BR>
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
fabius_l

Post by fabius_l »

All european mazda mx3's are just that. az3 and eunos are imports from outside europe. Outside europe I dont know what way it goes but thats the way it is here
'92 MX3 1.8 V6
G-MAX 40mm lowering springs
'91 AZ3 1.5 35mm drop +V6 stryt brace.
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

All the Pressos I've seen have had climate control but no ABS. That's why I got a UK model - climate control's no help on greasy roads ;)
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

In Canada, their called "MX-3 Precidia", same line as the "MX-6 Mystere" and "626 Chronos"
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Post by Guest »

Damn, you guys have tight names. America has just boring old "MX3" I wouldnt mind having a "Precidia" emblem on the back of my car. I like that name.
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

buy one! its not like ur hurting the car
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

i wanna get my "Precidia" replaced, its wearing out :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I never really liked the name precidia, but eh, its a canadian thing so watcha gonna do? :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I would neva eva take the precidia sticker off, mine is in perfect condition and i covered it with some kinda clear tape to preserve it!!!
I am soo proud of having a 92 car with such sick design for its age with such kewl powered features!!! And the precidia's font just adds to this specialness with its modern design!!!!
I just love havin this car beside the other one i have! :D :D
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

ya true my MX3 is originally American and so when i bought it i knew i had to give my car it's Canadian Citezenship lol so i got the Precidia Sticker and my it don't look like it came from deh land of the Bush Moron anymore
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Psyrg

Post by Psyrg »

As far as I can figure, the MX-3 is the left hand drive variant, and the Eunos/AZ3 are the right hand drive variants. Seems logical, as we never really hear of both MX-3s and Presso/AZ-3s driving around in the same countries.<p>As a side note, only some of the Eunos Presso's have ABS, air conditioning and/or leather trim on the car seats here in New Zealand. Infact, my car's model is actually badged as a Enos Presso GE, not GS. My maintainece manual is branded MX-3 however.<p>By the way Evil G, I've seen a four cylinder Eunos Presso, but I cant gaurintee its badges didnt originally say AZ-3. :)

Return to “Eunos 30X/Presso/Autozam AZ-3”