My new car!!! YEA!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Juddd_83

Re: My new car!!! YEA!!!

Post by Juddd_83 »

This place is called Hobby Automotive where im getting it.<p>Has 192,000 on it.<p>[ January 30, 2003: Message edited by: Justin_83 ]</p>
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Ok I dont know what to do now!
Took it out today well he took me in it didn't want to let me drive it cause I haven't driven a manual before. The car is loud because it has an exhaust leak in it he needs that to get fixed. The rear latch lock needs to be fixed which he is also doing, and also the rear hatch and gas tank latch is broken the two little bars by the driver seat isn't working that needs to be fixed too. He is gonna fix all these things for me before I bought it and he also told me its gonna cost 4500 for the car plus taxes so about 5100! Im thinking wow getting pricey however he did have alot of new **** done to it. Except for the small exhaust leak the exhaust system was totally redone. What do you guys think of it and that comes etested and certified. Is that an ok price?
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

buy mine!!!!<p>For 4000 usd!!! laguna blue-rare color n hot! reverse glow gauges, full exahust,lowered,fresh paint job,124k miles(rebuilt engine)5spd..check in the items/sale n trade forum..i posted it there...ill meet u half way for shippin
2 more weeks....
Phire

Post by Phire »

Heck I'd buy your car but your in New York and were in the Niagara Region of Ontario. Not exactly a short trip. You got a nice car though
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Yea I think im gonna buy it anyway hes gonna fix all these things and I found out he dropped 2000 into it on the engine and new exhaust system!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
Phire

Post by Phire »

Yea sadly enough I'm not getting an Mx-3 but a 95 Camaro. ;)
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

i am sorry for that,,,, :shrug:
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Haha thats hilarious going to domestic i piy you man I pity you :p <p>Just kidding bro have fun with your gas eating domestic bro :p
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
Phire

Post by Phire »

Well I make enough that it won't be a problem.
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Update on car :) <p>Its in being checked over by a shop and anything they find wrong with it the dealership guy is gonna pay to fix everything thats wrong with it and he has already given me a price :) Im gonna have it in about 2 or 3 weeks just until the insurance company gets back to me :) Now Im happy :) this deserves alot of happy faces :) :) :) :)
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

hey just an idea, i have same problem with my locks and one of them almost broke my key and other one did break a key, so what u do now? go and buy lock key set at mazda for over 100 bucks??? yeah right , no way dude, go get urself remote lock installed and shave em, thats what i am gonna do eventually, thats one thing about my mazda that annoys me
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
reSa

Post by reSa »

parts for this car...outrageous prices from mazda dealership...dammit. one of the push buttons for my power windows was missing when i bought the car and i really didnt think it would cost too much at all cos its just a little black plastic piece the size of my thumb...turns out that stinky piece is a little over 200 dollars or something. ridiculous.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> no way dude, go get urself remote lock installed and shave em, thats what i am gonna do eventually, thats one thing about my mazda that annoys me <hr></blockquote><p>Thanx dude, that idea was given by many more people, so i did it, and well the pager alarm alone cost me 360 installed,,,, :D
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Well Im putting my downpayment on it tomorrow and then all I have to wait for is the insurance company to get back to me damn snail mail service :p <p>Car was inspected and the only things that needs to be done to it is this all of which the dealer is gonna fix and the price is not changing.<p>New Rear Hatch Lock
Gas and Hatch Release by driver seat
Small pinhole exhaust leak
Brake rotors need to be machined<p>No rust on car anywhere.<p>Hope to get pictures of it soon and I share with yall.
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”