1/2 DIN mounts

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
BumpNGlow

1/2 DIN mounts

Post by BumpNGlow »

what did everyone do to get their 1/2 EQs/processors to mount? I just got a new toy and I'd like to put it in the dash, but I can't find a premade kit. Haven't gone to a shop yet -- might do they today after school.<p>[ March 10, 2003: Message edited by: BumpNGlow ]</p>
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
Len-Dogg

Re: 1/2 DIN mounts

Post by Len-Dogg »

Ya, I actually wired my eq in the glovebox because I didn't want anybody to steal it. It's pretty easy to run the wires behind the dash also.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

u can use a 1/2 in compartment like the one that is in ther eu can get universal ones at stereo shops
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

any way you could link me to one? My local stereo shop doesn't have the universal kits and I had no luck finding anything on the internet either.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”