Need Help Deciding

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
airjordon_09

Re: Need Help Deciding

Post by airjordon_09 »

i know i cant resist doing it, once i buy one thing i just cant stop, and i make some really stupid buys like my latest, lol right steve, but were not gonna talk about that yet, wait for pics, lol, but man, modding up my car is the best hobby i have ever had, most expensive, but by far the most fun and its nice to sit back and think, i did all that, personal opion, <p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
UoMDeacon

Post by UoMDeacon »

Definitely get #2 :-) (Just my opinion) I recently just picked up basically the same car, a '93 GS V6 with 60k miles on it. I can't wait to start modding it myself. I'm just wondering about the prices, I got mine for considerably cheaper. Maybe the rest of the guys on the forum can chime in on what the going rate for an MX-3 is these days?
Phire

Post by Phire »

Those are Canadian prices.
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

I paid $12,000 Cnd, for my 1996 GS 5 speed. It had no Mods and it had 60,000Km on it. I've had it for about 2 months and have been doing the internal mods to it. Trust me (personal opinion though) it feels really good to see people check out your car and ask you where u got it done when you did all the mods yourself. I'd hate to say that i bought the car all supped up, but that's my 2 cents. well good luck on choosing and welcome to "THE WORLD OF MX-3" :D :D
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”