my set up

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
bigluke

my set up

Post by bigluke »

I dont have these compontents but im thinking of getting them tomorow tell me what u think.
THE SUBS:
subs these subs are cheap! and usualy its u get what u pay for but i was at best buy and when combined with this box they were holy **** loud! they were louder than the rocksford dvc one. i was like damn! so thats what im getting , specks dont always matter ! lol and then just an 800w amp probably a pinoeer and for the internals ill get these , these are also cheap but we tried to blow them at the place they would not blow. The one thing i dont have down yet is the head unit but i want it to be one with that highs out option so all the bass goes to the trunk and the interiors just play the highs. let me know what u think
Dont let anyone tell u u cant run subs off of your head unit,(temporarily that is) all u need is a big box :) <p>-Luke
mzdspd

Re: my set up

Post by mzdspd »

Well those subs aren't that bad for the price my friend had 2 and they weren't to bad. as for them being loud come to DE and sit in my car for 30sec. then ull here loud. they will do good in that box btw cause of the weak motor structure should peak at like 32 and 90hz in that box
bigluke

Post by bigluke »

but thats all i want, lol , i dont want a system were i cant sit in the car lol. ( wouldnt mind but cant afford it) This is more than enough for me.
Dont let anyone tell u u cant run subs off of your head unit,(temporarily that is) all u need is a big box :) <p>-Luke
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

yeah i was just giving u a hard time for the average person that setup will be plenty.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”