in your opinions what is the baddest sub

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
maldo

Re: in your opinions what is the baddest sub

Post by maldo »

JL Audio 10w8, they are discontinued but I have 2 wired down into 4 ohms with 400W rms going into them. 142Db with this setup, beats 12s easily, sounds great and I still have room in the hatch.
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

who ever it was who said digital design they were right. dd made 6- 18"s in the world. a kid from this town had two. it hit 161db at competition. mided he had these in a tracker and had almost $40,000(got mad loans) just in amps if i recall his whole hatch was nothing but kicker amps and other components. you get one of those 18's and the biggest matts amp made in a mx-3 youll need a new windshield. my personal fav is still the ground zero 15. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
too much s--- to list!
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hoffman:<BR><STRONG>who ever it was who said digital design they were right. dd made 6- 18"s in the world. a kid from this town had two. it hit 161db at competition. mided he had these in a tracker and had almost $40,000(got mad loans) just in amps if i recall his whole hatch was nothing but kicker amps and other components. you get one of those 18's and the biggest matts amp made in a mx-3 youll need a new windshield. my personal fav is still the ground zero 15. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...or the US Amps 2000x. mmmmm
Doug93MX3

Post by Doug93MX3 »

i got 2 alpine type r 12"s<P>pound nicely.
psurollsovau

Post by psurollsovau »

yeah those US amps throw mad juice too
too much s--- to list!

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”