rate my system

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
DavePostle

rate my system

Post by DavePostle »

I have 2 12" phoenix XMAX subs in a custom mx3 box, powered by a Alpine V12 1200w amp and a panasonic CQ-DF801U CD RECEIVER<BR>picture here( <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1300812573)" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1300812573)</A> <P>tell me if you think my system is good or bad
loudsubz

Re: rate my system

Post by loudsubz »

sounds good man. My friend has 1 12" in his MX3 and it pounds, so 2 12", ecspecially the PG Xmax subs would sure pound.
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

For some reason I knew Panasonic would be the first to rip off Pioneers Organic EL decks. Would like to see one of those up close to see how well it tried to match up to Pioneer. LOL Good system, I cant wait to get all my stuff done. New projects are fun cause a bunch of ideas but sorting out what you want to do to it and priortising can take up more time then doing the work. LOL
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><STRONG>For some reason I knew Panasonic would be the first to rip off Pioneers Organic EL decks.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I believe that Panasonic had that type of face before Pioneer, but I could be wrong. <P>Dave, just listen to your system. Do you like it? Then it's good. Don't build your system to others standards. Be origional. Your system is nice.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR>[QB]<BR>I believe that Panasonic had that type of face before Pioneer, but I could be wrong. <BR>QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nope, 2001 is the first year panasonic has used visual effects and 3d imaging like thier new decks do. Pioneers have been around since 1999. I know, when I bought my deck in 1999 I thought it must be something new everyone was doing and they were the only deck that had them. Really pissed a friend off who bought a tope of the like panasonic deck and he saw mine and found out I payed about the same price for his. LOL just goes to tell you that researching before you buy is vary cost effective. LOL
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”