Wiring and harness

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Frenchguy0

Wiring and harness

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I'm about to get a dual system, meaning cd player and tape deck and I'd like to know what kind of wiring should I have, any modifications, etc...I'd like my system to be like the Mach system for Mustang withthe cd player and tape deck on the central console, since there are 2 slts for that. Let me know ASAP.<BR>Thx<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
VizualXTC

Re: Wiring and harness

Post by VizualXTC »

Well, the way I understood it, you are getting two different in-dash units. If I were you, I would just go to <A HREF="http://www.crutchfield.com" TARGET=_blank>www.crutchfield.com</A> and buy a double-DIN style that has CD and Cassette in one. You can go to an audio shop and buy a harness that will plug directly into the double-DIN unit. You will have to do extra wiring to do the 2 units.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Frenchguy0

Re: Wiring and harness

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Thx, in fact, i'm getting a system from a Mazda 626, once i get the system, i'll go and get the required wiring... <BR><P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”