Car Alarm

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Marlon

Car Alarm

Post by Marlon »

I'm looking for a really good car alarm for under $500 Canadian<BR>any sujjestions<BR>thanks
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
VizualXTC

Re: Car Alarm

Post by VizualXTC »

Go with Clifford
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

What about Viper?<BR>i can get 1 installed 4 $300
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I know you always hear "You get what you pay for" and it's true with Clifford. They cost about $300US and they are well worth it. Ungo is also a good name. Viper is good, but not as good as Clifford or Ungo. If you are strapped for cash, go with Viper
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

hey...<BR>i have a clifford Proximity alarm in my mx-3, its a really good system, very discreet, and very loud i might add, hehe plus its got all the little extras<BR>go with Clifford man, trust.
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

5spd_GS how much u spen on yours
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

you can get a clifford anywhere from ~$250-$500usd
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

Marlon, i got my Clifford for like $450 (Canadian), i bought it off of the Yahoo! Auctions actually, it was way cheaper that way, i havent even ever seen the system i have in stores
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

I am also lookin for a good alarm system. Is Clifford the best? I dont wanna spend a ton of money on my alarm, but I want one that has pager alert or comes with a keychain that alerts you like the compustar. The compustar is way more than I want but I dont know any others that have Pager Alert option. The local dealers here unless you know what you are talking about want to sell you the compustar $700 dollar alarm unless you know what your talking about they wont show you anything else. They just say "well you dont want that its cheap go with the compustar" and wont tell you anything about the others. Someone told my Alpine is good but I never heard of clifford. What is the website for Clifford alarms? I want to get knowledge of alarms before I go back to these "comession" starved dealers...<P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<A HREF="http://www.clifford.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.clifford.com/</A> <P>If you go with CrimeStopper they have a pager alert add-on, but they aren't the quality of Clifford. But it's what you're willing to pay for.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”