To All Audio Experts

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
RanMan

Re: To All Audio Experts

Post by RanMan »

You should check out MB Quarts speakers for the front and rear (NOT subs). There are TONS of Competition stereo systems that use MB Quarts speakers for mids and highs. <A HREF="http://www.mbquart.com/main_mobile.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mbquart.com/main_mobile.asp</A>
dkline

Post by dkline »

What subs you get depends on what kind of music u listen too, i f u listen to rap, or sumptin with a heavy bass response, i would go with rockford fosgate or audiobahn, if u listn to hard rock where u want to hear every drum note, and the bass guitar, i'd go with JL. As for highs, u can never go worng with infinity, i would not worry bout the back speakers, work on the fronts first, your subs will cancel out most of your back highs anyway, be sure to power each speaker significantaly
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

I have Kicker all the way around. 2ways(front and rear) and a single 12" sub. Everything is amplified and Xover with just over 100watts total. Make sure your speakers are crossed over and powered correctly for the best sound. It sounds funny, but you can blow 75watt speakers with a 25watt head unit/distortion amp. Also check into Capacitors for extra juice when you need it, they'll keep your lights from dimming and your amps from starving.
liquidleo /93 GS Red
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I would go with MTX I have 4 MTX 12's with an 2 MTX amps. I would probably stick with under 3 though. I blew out my hatch last week. Trust me thats a pain in the a**.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”