Infinity Reference......any good?

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
fieval79
Supporting Member

Infinity Reference......any good?

Post by fieval79 »

I was just wondering if anyone has ever used these speakers/subs. I think I'm going to buy some, but was wondering on the quality of sound and workmanship. Thanks... Image
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

a
Last edited by finchuck on July 29th, 2005, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lil Ruby

Re: Infinity Reference......any good?

Post by Lil Ruby »

From what I hear Infinity is good, but my friends say they are over-priced. But to each its own
jimboxer

Post by jimboxer »

ahhhh....go with cerwin vegas if you have the money. it'll blow your roof off but hey i wouldn't have it any other way. bass is the way to go!!<P>Jimboxer<BR>'95 Blaze Red RS<BR>
Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I have pioneer 6 1/2 3-ways. with an amp, they sound very very cklean. Don't goto walmart and guy speakers!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> custommx3@usa.net
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I have personally listened to the Infinity Reference subs and they blew my mind. They sound extreemly nice for the cash, but if you're looking for the best I would go with Infinity Kappa. They are a little expensive, but well worth the cash. I am personally running 2 12" SoundStream Rubicons tested at 500w RMS, and I'm running a 400w amp to them, and they kick my a--. I would definatly suggest paying the extra for a nice set, but if you are strapped for cash, the reference are a damn good way to go.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”