*sigh* Girlfriends....

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

*sigh* Girlfriends....

Post by Franko »

I dont understand how they manage to do it, but eventually every girlfriend finds a way to do something to you that causes you so much pain that it cant even really be described. It is like there is this lingering overwhelming sadness inside you that you cannot escape no matter what you do or where you go it is still there. I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years and we decided that we werent spending enough time with our friends so we went on a little break.. Not a break up just a break to hang out with friends and stuff. She recently started attending college and apparently (I was talking to her on the phone at the time) she said that there was this guy that she was talking to alot.. I didnt really think much of it because technically we are still togethor. Anyway, as I was talking to her on the phone I was also talking to a friend of mine on MSN messanger.. He said that some of his friends saw my girlfriend hanging around with this guy alot in school and that they saw her and him at a club MAKING OUT!!!
He was telling me this as I was talking to her on the phone. So I confronted her and asked her if she made out with that dude.. She dosent really answer and immedately wants to know who told me.. I refused to tell her.. and she admits to doing it, Then I proceeded to ask her if there was anymore than kissing at the club.. Her response was *quietly* "Well.. Yes and no". YES AND NO!?!?!?!?! are you kidding me? What in the hell does that mean? It took about 20 minutes to find out that apparently he had his hand down her pants!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant believe how hurt I am.. Man I treat her like GOLD.. I bend over backwards to try and make her happy and this is what she goes and does? Sure she was a little drunk but I dont think drinking makes you forget that you have had a boyfriend for 3 years.. If youre going to get with someone else at least break up with your present boyfriend..
She has caused me so much pain because of what she did.. I tried to wash it away with a drive around town in the mx but I just coulden't escape the horrible feeling. How can you tell someone you love them and then go get it on with some dude you just met?
So I ask you... What the hell do I do now? Should I try to get her back or just leave her to relize on her own how good she had it when she was with me? See to me she is basically damaged goods now. I dont think that I would be able to look past the fact that some dude had his hands all over her.. and that she allowd it..
The only slightest comfort I was able to find is that I made her feel so horrible talking to her on the phone.. I tried to make her realize the terrible thing she did.. I hope she feels so bad that it scars her for life..
I cant wait till he does something terrible to her.. like cheat on her with her best friend or something.. I know it will happen.. and I will be there when it does.
Whenever you hurt someone it will eventually come back to you ten fold.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
papa roached

Re: *sigh* Girlfriends....

Post by papa roached »

Man, I say get rid of her and move on unless you really feel she is worth the time, effort and possiable pain. My experience so far has been once a cheater, always a cheater and they are worse when they are out of your sight. If ya need someone to talk to man, Marauder3058 on AIM and Yahoo and Crusader_Wolf_3050@hotmail.com for MSN, im usually around.
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
lok

Post by lok »

thats ridiculous... feel so sorry for u man... well in my opinion i think car is better than girls.... go beat up the guy or sumthing.. well thats not logical... hmm. what can u do abt it?.. just let go and find someone else.. good luck..
storm99

Post by storm99 »

I'm really sorry to hear that man.
I've been in your place before, and it sucks. Like Papa Roached said, onece a cheater, always a cheater and if you take her back after she did that, you are basically saying it's OK for her to do that to you (and she WILL do it again). I know it's really hard, and you probably feel like you don't want to be without her, but I think you've got to let her go dude. Of course, I don't know your specific circumstances, but I feel that if a girl cheats on you, then she doesn't deserve to be with you anyway, because she obviously isn't committed enough to deserve your time and energy.
Hope you feel better man, I know it's hard, but it'll get easier - plus think of the time and money you can spend on your MX now without the nagging!
Feel better buddy.
Racing
\Ra"cing\, a. & n. from Race, v. t. & i.
The alchemy that turns base metals into heat, noise, power
and motion.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/storm99
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

Agreed - once a cheater always a cheater. Girls like that are always looking for something new and shiny. You say you've been with her for 3 years...this is what happens with girls like that. I've had this **** happen to me as well and I caught her. It's ridiculous and you shouldn't stand for it! Kick her to the curb...it'll hurt like hell but at least you can take comfort in knowing that she'll do the same thing to the next guy and break his heart. I think us guys in general are too forgiving and always let them get away with this stuff - don't let it happen. You have values and show loyalty, surely there is another girl our there for you who shares your morals. It's been 3 years...looks like the lease is up. Good luck man..you can and will do better.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

awww, i'm sorry to hear about that. ya, damaged goods is the only way to think about her. so even though you are really angry right now, move on. if 3 years didn't mean anything to her, then it shouldn't for you. say bye-bye to her, okay! feel better ;)

<small>[ October 05, 2004, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: jaschke ]</small>
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

*CONTENT REMOVED*
Last edited by Franko on February 21st, 2006, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

yea bro ive been in the same spot you are right now, not knowing what to do, mixed feelings, anger,hatred,love...No wait forget the love part dude i know its hard but she cheated on you and i do to agree once a cheater always a cheater, when you talk with her dont get angry and pissed off like your going to kick that other guys *** , tell her that your not angry just disappointed you thought she was better than that and you now know that she is a stupid lieing cheater ***** face.(last part is optional).Hope this make you feel better/laugh.

and if all else fails :driver: <---this never ever fails. espically with a bpt you bastard.

<small>[ October 01, 2004, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: nos92mx3 ]</small>
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

u know what i have learned in my 27 years
sometimes u just got to let it go
3 years is a long time...
remeber people change over that time
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Don't worry about finding someone else, take a break from beeyatches. That happened to me and I didn't have another gf for aorund 7 months. Just had fun with other peoples girlfriends...jk, but don't get emotionally involved for a while, just hook up! :2thumbsup:
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Im almost in same situation right now so I feel ya man. Long distance relationship of 4 years....she admits shes been with other guy, then says its cause i wasnt around, even though i was moving there, but not sure if i will now. Says that we werent gf/bf at the time..im like what, cause we were and didnt "officially" broken up. Now she doesnt want him cause hes "loser" and wants me back..hmm life is tough for me. Think I should go look for someone more faithful?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Franko, i would give ya some advice, but i don't have any experience, so i don't know what to say, but everything that has already been said makes sence.

mitmaks, it soulds like she's looking for companionship, not a relationship. If thats what you find, thats fine, but if your looking for a relationship, maybe she's not a good idea to hook up with permanently, cause relationships go through hard times, and she may stray easilly when things get tough

jaschke...I'm telling Matt ;)

<small>[ October 01, 2004, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Nd4SpdSe ]</small>
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I dated this girl for 4 years, toward the ned, she was talking to this guy alot @ work. We had an arguement one time and separated, the enxt day I went to her work and placed a note on her car saying that I was gonna come talk to her after work. I showed up and saw the note Still on her car. I went in her workewd and asked if they had seen her. They sayd she was out riding around with that dude. As I was walking out (oh yes by this time Im severly pissed off) She had a prom ise ring I had gotten her (and she knew about that one) and secretly got her an engagement ring. An old friend I hadnt seen in years saw me leaving and asked whats the matter, I told him the situation, handed him my # and said if u wann talk in 30, call me, Im out looking for that dude. I pull up in a gas station and I see his truck, who is stepping out? you guessed it... my girl. I ran my car toward his truck, pulled the Ebrake, and turned it sideways nest to his truck, opened the door, grabbed a crowbar and ran after his arse. He runs to the store and wont come out. 2 of my friends see it as well as one of his grabs me to hold me back. He knew then that I was serious. My friend manage to talk me into getting out of there before he calls the cops, and the chickemn sat there scared to death and looking out the store window. I got in my car and left. She calls me the next day and appologises. and everything *SEEMS* cool now. she tells me that shes gonan go watch a movie w/ some friends and I bring her up there, turns out hes going too. Im mad, but Im not her dad. So, that night I go to pick her up (she took my pager so she can call me back BTW (yea a pager, this was in like 99) I paged her a few times, she never calls back. Its now 12 oclock and she hasnt, so I go looking for her "friend" to see if shes with him. I say.. even though shes 18* a local bar, guess whos truck is there. I pay my way in, and shes sitting on his lap. I stand there, and she notices me and quickly gets up and comes over to me. Shes DRUNK! now this girl never drank in her life... I glare at him, he knows what could happen, and comes over to me, I tell him to take his sorry arse back to his chair (among other things) and he goes over there. I tell her that she needs to come with me, cause she drunk, and shes not driving. She agreed, the guy followed us as I took her home. and I put her in bed, he didnt bother to come in, she lived with her dad (who was a cief int he Navy and knew what woudl happened if he found out) so he left (and he knew hed better not be there when I walked out).
After that I kicked her to the curb the next morning after I calmed down.

..now my revenge.
Her friend worked in the jewelry department where I got her a promise ring (that would be the 3rd one I had gotten her that she knew about in 4 years) It was close to christmas time, and she knew nothing about the engaement ring. I walked up to her friend and got a refund on her promise ring so shed know about it that day (she was working there too but in a different department. I left there, got my $$ back on the engagement ring too, and went and purchased soem new rims and tires for my car. I called her that night (I knew she had been told I returrned her ring) and told her that I took it back, and I told her I returned the engagement ring I had secretly gotten her (we looked @ rings a month earlier and there was one she fell in love with, and I went back later and got it). She was crushed, then I said "You should see the new rims and tires I bought for my car today..." she was speechless. I told her by, and didnt call her again. I see her every once and awhile, but nothing latley. lats I heard she had a boyfriend that treats her like crap. I treated the girl like a queen, she dumped on me. She got what she deserved. This girl was completley gorgeous, just got to the point where she expected everything I did for her and became a total B**TCH. She knew she looked good, and screwed up, she lost me, and I got new rims :) .
Since then I just dated on occasion, but nothing really serious. I met a girl a year or so ago, and I knew she was the one. I didnt look, she just happen to show up w/ some friends one day. Now were getting married in March.

Id say get rid of her. My girl would never cheat on me, or would have the decensy to atleast tell me she wants to see other people. If she cheated, she'll do it again. Shes probably young, and immature. if shes in college Id say she like 18-20. and you dated her when she was young, and hasnt had a chance to do anything yet. That was my old fiance's and my issue. We spent all our time together, and not with any friends. Hang out w/ your friends, your only young once. You'll find a mature woman to spend the rest of your life with. IF you cant trust her, theres no reason to persue a relationship.. period.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

custommx3 youre my hero, takes back the ring she gave you and the engaement ring as well and bought rims for the mx i suppose?
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Based strictly on my own personal experience...

1. Women are numerous, they're everywhere and worth getting to know as many as possible...

Relationships generally grow stronger over time when ya accept the cardinal rule of long term successful relationships.

2. Even when you think you rule, usually if "mama" ain't happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy.

:shrug:

Return to “Off-Topic”