see yall on the flip side of iraq!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
natural born honda killer

see yall on the flip side of iraq!!!

Post by natural born honda killer »

well my unit is on alert as of now but im bout 99.9% sure we are going. itll be a 18 month deployment or so. so i guess the beast will have to be put on hold for a little while. but a good thing is when i get back ill hopefuuly have close to $40,000-45,000 so ill be completely out of debt and ill be getting me a new car paid for in cash. probly a mazda 3 hopefully by then they have the mazdaspeed turbo version will be out. then the rest will go to savings. well ill let everyone know whats gonna happen with me and if i go ill see ya on the flipside.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
papa roached

Re: see yall on the flip side of iraq!!!

Post by papa roached »

peace bro and watch your ***
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

be safe bro

peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Take care over there mate. We're behind you guys here in Australia too.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “Off-Topic”