Toyota Paseo

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
whinypunk

Toyota Paseo

Post by whinypunk »

what do you guys think of these cars. Some people relate them to mx-3's. small, sporty. i dunno. what do you guys think?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Toyota Paseo

Post by mitmaks »

i wouldnt EVER compare it to mx3, slower, narrower, smaller, cheaper, UGLY!!!!! GEO metro in diquise.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
dam2009

Post by dam2009 »

1.5L I4 pretty much like the MX-3. they look okay, but personally I'd not get one. Plus they don't make much goodies for that car, just like the mx.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

sit in one with a swapped engine then come and we will talk!!! :D :D

They are basically toyota tercels with a totally different body, noone goes for them cuz noone knows of their potential! they have a $hitty 100 HP engine but you can easily swap a 2000 celica GTS engine in it and with its light weight it will fly!
they have more bodykits than we have! but they dont have any special head or taillight modifications, but @ least they can get glass headlights that we dream of!
anywho, if you want more info, check out the japanese paseo club!<p>you will find tons of info, but i get my info off a friend who ownz one and has the engine mod i mentioned!
latez :D :D :D
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

about 3 weeks ago i saw one and realized that i think they look pretty good. I bet with a body kit they would look really good.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Hehe i found out something about the Paseo there apperntly the new Generation Levin's (2dr corolla) i think thats BS though they couldn't even hold a flame to and AE86 Corolla HB or an MX3 but as Kaveh mentioned Modded ones aint nothing to laugh about specially when one beats the jackass in the prelude who think he's the bling blingiest thing around :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Seen one black one with a body kit and a turbo, front mounted IC, and a loud BOV. I was impressed but still don't really like those cars, I think car and driver back in the day did a track test with the nissan nx, the crx, passeo, and mx-3. Don't really remember the results though.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

i said, its basically da same thing as a tercel, but because they are kinda heavier than out MX3s, they will be rated lower than our cars, and even if you check the humongous list of every single car ran on the track which was posted not long ago, you'll see they are notin higher than our RS models eh! :D :D
dudley

Post by dudley »

They dont look anything like an MX-3 at all.
The only reason people relate the mx-3 and the paseo is that they get the names mixed up.
dudley

Post by dudley »

Apple's and Oranges my friends.<p>
GS WEAPON IN THE MAKING.....
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i would take a mx over a paseo, but i think the paseo not a bad car, looks wise it would be comapred to a mx-3 , its a small lil 2dr sport car.
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”