Your favorite cars

Off-Topic Discussions
ClutchedMX

Your favorite cars

Post by ClutchedMX »

aside the mx-3 ofcourse. my friend has about 5-7k to spend and wants to buy a good car. ive givin him plenty advice but naturally he thinks im wrong.

he doesnt want to get a mx-3 cuz it would be the same as me...what car do you think he should get?

(i hope you all pick the same things i said)

he likes eclipses, i think they suck and are for people who like exterior over performance
lil_gary

Re: Your favorite cars

Post by lil_gary »

Acura, Integra. Ford, Probe. Mazda, Miata. Toyota, celeca. Toyota, MR2

Heres the cars I would choose on his budget. :2thumbsup:
"I Am We Tall Did"
Say it loud
Say it proud.

Support Mx-3.com Click here for Mx-3 Products.
To search for a topic on the Mx-3 Bullletin Board click here
Searching gives a instant response to questions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

well ure wrong, eclipses DONT suck kiddo, get older gsx, damn, possibilities are endless, this local one blew doors off of viper, it was custom gsx.

maybe he should buy classic. they always go up value instead of being worthless plastic scrap metal in few years. thats just me.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
SE-Man

Post by SE-Man »

A Conquest TSI.....
Now I want :froggie_red:
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

mr2
rx7
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

with 5-7k he could buy a 1964-1968 (basically that same shape, unless you get a 66+ fastback. Also, the car was made a few inches bigger in 66.) 283 mustang in very good condition. Thats what I was looking to buy before an mx-3, but the difference of $2000, is the difference of good and terrible condition.

Plus, you have to realize, the classic mustangs (64-68) are timeless, and thier value is only increasing.

Thats my two cents
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

300ZX TT, MR2 Turbo, FD RX-7 (if you get very lucky), Eclipse GSX, Dodge Stealth R/T(cause they go for less than 3000GTs and are the same damn thing), a fast *** CRX, a 240SX fastback with an SR20DET, a newer 240SX, Toyota Celica All Trac, Nissan NX2000 (I think theyre cool and they are even more rare than MX-3s and you can work them), and thats about all I'm thinking of for now...oh, also maybe a Grand National, a Syclone, Camaro SS, old school Supra Turbo...and thats all for now.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

'68 Charger, Challengers, Cudas, '68 GTX, '60's camaros, MR2, mx3, rx7, eclipse & 3000GTs, impalas
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

oh man, there's this local baracuda around here which is yellow, huge wheels in the back and he setup his car to pop wheelies. i think he moved the motor back a little bit and did a few other things. the front is on bags too. the baracuda is one badass car.

<small>[ April 05, 2004, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: marshmallow15 ]</small>
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

its not bad car, but $8K, thats too expensive for RS with 100K miles and only body kit and simple bolt ons, Id get stealth R/T for that much $$ or rx7,

Return to “Off-Topic”