Pimp my ride on MTV

Off-Topic Discussions
SIXPACK

Pimp my ride on MTV

Post by SIXPACK »

hey have anyone watched Pimp my ride on MTV (US)?
its pretty good. Its fun to see a 18 year old poor guy and his trashed 1988 Dihatsu Hi-Jet(!!) get tricked out. its different than most such shows :2thumbsup:

/SIXPACK
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: Pimp my ride on MTV

Post by monty73741 »

honestly the show sucks......
those people dont diserve there cars, if u have a old or crappy car then u need to represent what u got.....just b/c the car needs a little work means u got to crap up the interior......& all the work is cosmetic not any engine work...in getting them to run properly
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
SIXPACK

Post by SIXPACK »

you take it to serious. take it for what it is. I think its amazing to see what they can do with those cars and I like that they use wierd cars for their projects. You have to remember it is young people who got no money. that the cars are in so bad shape just makes it more fun. well thats just what I think.

/SIXPACK
Black '92 GS - Pacesetter QuickShift w. SRD Extension rod Bushing + bronzoil - Top Speed Pro1 exhaust - Hotshot style headers - GTS coilovers - 18" ADR Sokudo gunmetal, f+r strutbar, floorbar & SRD crossmember
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I like watching it just to see what West Coast Customs can really do. They do nice work.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

I think its sooo awesome. It must be so cool to get your POS ride pimped out to look hot with all of those sick toys. Although- it is a little over the top with the 5 LCD screens and 2 mounted cameras- its also a bag of heat waiting to get **** punked out of it. Haha- wouldnt it be funny if Punked came along and stole all of the **** out of the "pimped rides"? hahaha- good idea for a punked episode....SUCKA..YOUR PIMPED RIDE GOT PUNKED!
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

Originally posted by MX-3 for Me:
I think its sooo awesome. It must be so cool to get your POS ride pimped out to look hot with all of those sick toys. Although- it is a little over the top with the 5 LCD screens and 2 mounted cameras- its also a bag of heat waiting to get **** punked out of it. Haha- wouldnt it be funny if Punked came along and stole all of the **** out of the "pimped rides"? hahaha- good idea for a punked episode....SUCKA..YOUR PIMPED RIDE GOT PUNKED!
to bad Punk'D disbanded...
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Meep

Post by Meep »

One of my friends asked me about that show and suggested I try to put my MX-3 on it.

I went, "What the crap?! If anyone's working on my car, its me... crackhead!"

He dropped it after arguing back and forth a little bit. Haha.. yeah... I don't want them touching my car... even if it looks like it needs to be fixed up. I can do it on my own terms... so there nyah! :2thumbsup:

Return to “Off-Topic”