Need some help to fix her

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
coorsb4_1

Need some help to fix her

Post by coorsb4_1 »

ok, what I really REALLY need, is a hood, a rear bumper, a radiator, the fans, tranny lines to and from the radiator, sunroof tracks and motor, a plastic piece that is in the trunk to the right (the large plastic molding piece that is under the speaker holder, that whole piece that has the speaker cover over it), a passenger side headlight, and any type of performance aftermarket parts that you may not want. If you can, help me out. My email is coorsb4@hotmail.com if you have any of these or just have some offers as far as parts in general... thanks.
Postman2K

Re: Need some help to fix her

Post by Postman2K »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by coorsb4_1:
ok, what I really REALLY need, is a hood, a rear bumper, a radiator, the fans, tranny lines to and from the radiator, sunroof tracks and motor, a plastic piece that is in the trunk to the right (the large plastic molding piece that is under the speaker holder, that whole piece that has the speaker cover over it), a passenger side headlight, and any type of performance aftermarket parts that you may not want. If you can, help me out. My email is coorsb4@hotmail.com if you have any of these or just have some offers as far as parts in general... thanks.<hr></blockquote><p>i have a rear bumper w/ mudguards asking $225cnd. also one sunroof unit w/tracks, motor and everything, asking $250cnd.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
MXXM

Post by MXXM »

if u feel like taking a trip to ALBANY NY
ill give u everything for $250 US
>>>
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

ive got the sunroof rails and motor, if you interested email me
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”