Positive for atx_mx3

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mx3_ryder
antispam: No

Positive for atx_mx3

Post by mx3_ryder »

Purchased a full set of mudguards from atx_mx3 and am very pleased. Great price, quality and fast shipping. Thanks atx_mx3 :D
atx_mx3

Re: Positive for atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

93MAZMX3KLZE wrote:Purchased a full set of mudguards from atx_mx3 and am very pleased. Great price, quality and fast shipping. Thanks atx_mx3 :D

Atx_Mx3 approves this message.

:thumbsup:
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

Bought a V6 gauge cluster for an upcoming project and the man sent me one for free for only the cost of shipping!!

great guy to deal with. All you money hounds should take a few notes from this guy

would buy from again in a heart beat!
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

kulluminati777 wrote:Bought a V6 gauge cluster for an upcoming project and the man sent me one for free for only the cost of shipping!!

great guy to deal with. All you money hounds should take a few notes from this guy

would buy from again in a heart beat!
:love2:
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”