New guy

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
grim760
antispam: No

New guy

Post by grim760 »

What's up. My name is grim, you can call me grim and I drive a 93 mazda mx-3, a 91 Acura Integra, and a 2008 suzuki reno. Cars I used to own would include an 85 and 87 crx si, an 06 sentra se-r and a 56 ford f100. I'd say that's not bad for a guy thats only 20 years old. I'm pretty new to all things not related to Honda or Nissan so I figured the best place to get familiar with my car would be the forums. I'm from Escondido CA, I am a student on a budget. Here are some pics

She had been through a lot. I tried to get the dash fiber glassed but the shop I took it to totally messed it up and it just pisses me off every time I see it. I really don't know when this project will be finished. All things exterior have come to a screeching halt because the tranny is messing up and I can't seem to find one anywhere. Soooo yeah
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I just want to say that my sound system is probably the best sound system I have ever put together. There are seven speakers in the cabin and the 12's in the back. The acoustics are great and the bass is pretty good. Looking to put my 15's in sometime soon but I have to find another identical kicker amp and Set up the wiring for the second battery and a cap. And yes that is a speaker in the dash. We all do stupid things once in a while, right?

The DA. Nothing special
ImageImage
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: New guy

Post by Mooneggs »

Welcome to the forums, you will find everything you need to know about the mx-3 here... make sure to search for things before asking...

Did the shop melt all the switches by that speaker under the dash? It looks like there was a fire or something :o :shock:
grim760
antispam: No

Re: New guy

Post by grim760 »

There was no fire. That was their sorry attempt of fiberglassing. Oh well

Return to “Introduction Forum”