My new baby...

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

My new baby...

Post by umcamara »

I flew to Calgary, Alberta about 3 weeks ago, bought this car, and drove it home. It was my first flight ever of my life, the whole day was surreal for me.

The car is a 1998 BMW 328is 5-speed, one step down from the M3. Suffice to say, she's my new baby... I spent about 6 months looking for the perfect one.

Thanks for looking!!
Last edited by umcamara on September 27th, 2010, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: My new baby...

Post by Daninski »

Hey,,,umm,,,it's black. :D 1/3 mirror window tint and a fart can muffler and your all set. So how much $$ was it. Now the only women you can date will be 40+ cougars. In all honesty, looks good. You can snob it up now and talk about your lowly MX-3 days to your Eurotrash snob friends. :P
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
mazdags94

Re: My new baby...

Post by mazdags94 »

Nice find... A lot of people are turbocharging those 3-series nowadays (at least I know many of them :P ). Those straight 6's are solid too- you can boost them pretty high on just the stock internals.

Forced induction aside, they are very nice cars. I used to know a guy that bought an old 5-series and acted all snobby, but this was also a guy that was the service manager at a Porsche dealership and would drive customers cars around and say they were his. The day he got fired was when he got caught. Here's how it happened:

He had taken a customer's 911 turbo and not only drove it around, but he ENTERED IT IN A CAR SHOW! Well, the car's owner just happened to be there that day and noticed his car. The next day, the customer came in and mentioned to customer service that his car won 3rd place at a car show the day prior. The representative said "congrats, thats great."

He then said, "the only problem is... I didn't enter it, because it was supposed to be here for servicing!"

SO.... you can see why this moron wasn't able to keep his job. VERY funny though.

Anyways, good find and I'm sure you'll be pleased with this new ride.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”