ALL RED/CLEAR altezzas - GB poll 145+ship

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

ALL RED/CLEAR altezzas - GB poll 145+ship

Post by Custommx3 »

For those who would be interested, I talked with matrix racing today about group buys on thes taillights.<BR>I was told if we can sell 10 sets of these, <BR>he'll give them for $145 USD + shipping. <BR>but we MUST SELL 10 sets.<BR>Im going to get 1, so we need 9 more. <BR>IF we have 10, I'll move this over to the group buy forum. <BR>Im not making anything off of this GB, I asked him to spread the discount over all the sets so we get them cheaper.<P> Image <P>I asked about the all red lenses...<P>"Yes, we can do group buys. At the moment the MX-3 lights only come with<BR>red lenses. The website price we had just been changed. We are now<BR>retailing these lights for $179.95. However you if you get a minimum of<BR>10 people we can sell these lights for $145.00/ ea. not including<BR>shipping. After 10 people have confirmed payment we will be able to ship<BR>the group buy.<P>Thank you,<P>-Carlos<BR>Matrix Racing"<P><BR>Serious inquiries only lease, I dont wanna get your name and u back out, that could ruin the GB. These are CHEAP guys/gals, better get on this deal while u can.
The Green Light Flashes

Re: ALL RED/CLEAR altezzas - GB poll 145+ship

Post by The Green Light Flashes »

and these fit all models and year?
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

all models of mx-3 had the same tails<P>and Barry, i might be interested in this GB depending on how soon it happens, unless theres gonna be another one shortly after this one finishes
NoVa<p>Image
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Yes all tails, all yeas the same. You will have to use an amber bulb if u wanna meet local laws.
The Green Light Flashes

Post by The Green Light Flashes »

im not sure if these police know whats going on here. some say you can have lights on your hood and some say youd dont.
Ryencool

Post by Ryencool »

why do you want lights on your hood?
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Becker

Post by Becker »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Green Light Flashes:<BR><STRONG>im not sure if these police know whats going on here. some say you can have lights on your hood and some say youd dont.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm pretty sure he means the washer fluid sprayers on the hood of your car, you know the ones with the lights in them.
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3.com:<BR><STRONG> If you want to discuss hood lights, take it to the rice forum errr sorry the appearance forum....</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>HAHHAHAH LMFHO!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHA!<BR>I LVU IT!<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I'd so be in on this right after christmas but funds are at a minimum now :(<P><BR>btw: 1000 POSTS WOO HOOOO :D<p>[ December 13, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

hey barry....i may be in on this GB, depending when it happens...my money is currently tied up in a turbo project :D ...later
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Hey guys I would just like to point out he said 149$ EACH, not for a set, which isn't very cheap at all. You might want to confirm that he is gonna sell you a set rather than just one light, I went to his website and tried to buy them and the total came to like 349$US which is more expensive than most places.

Post by Guest »

I did a lil "homework" and went to matrixracing.com . I just bought my set for $159 plus shipping. It said "92-95 Mazda MX3 Altezza Tail Lights" .... last I checked "LIGHTS" was plural which I take as 2 lights. I may be at the wrong site but this is what I gather. ;)
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

How could they sell only one tail light if it's not used. They would have to list a left-side and right-side, but they didn't. I'm in. But I think you should be able to get it for a little less, since it was that price yesterday, till they saw people wanted them and raised the price.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

im checking into it...