[FS] Smoked Slim Visors 4/23/2010

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

[FS] Smoked Slim Visors 4/23/2010

Post by fowljesse »

There has been alot of interest again, so, here we go :)
They are $100 USD shipped in the U.S. and $115 USD shipped to Canada. For other countries, I'll get a quote.
I can't put up pictures right now, but can soon.
I can give a small discount for multiple sets sent at one time.
I'm going to do this run like a typical GB, making a list of people who pay, and when I get 10 sets paid for, I'll start shipping them out. One guy bought 11 sets, so that could go quickly.
My PayPal is fowljesse@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Be sure to tell me your screen name there.
Thanks for the interest!
Also, if you want colors, clear, or solid black, I can do that, but it would cost a little more.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Hoodzy

Re: [FS] Smoked Slim Visors 4/23/2010

Post by Hoodzy »

I am possibly interested. I am just wondering if they due in fact reduce wind noise at all??
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

They reduce it a little, but if it's your only reason for getting them, you may not be impressed. They reduce the noise noticeably when you have your window(s) cracked.
Wind noise is something I'll be working on when the weather is nice.

I just thought of something; If anyone wants a set, and don't want to pay all up front, I can take a $50 down payment, until I have 10, and then get the rest just before sending them out.
Here is my feedback: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... =fowljesse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Here is the list of interested parties that will be updated:
Momx-3 - Paid
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Interested, but would like to see pics. I gotta see how much I have so if I buy these it will be Wednesday.
Demonic1

Post by Demonic1 »

fowljesse's official pics
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd16 ... one001.jpg
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd16 ... one002.jpg

Jesse, I was wondering if the tint on these ones would be a darker color? If not, how much do you think you'd charge for black without delivery (pickup?)
Wings on an MX3? What are you thinking?

92 RS BP05
93 GS KLZE
(Previously owned by 2Fazed and then mrMazda92)
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

oh wow that's intense. Love 'em!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks DarkRider :)
Thanks for the pics, Demonic1!
Here are some more:

The original pics are deceptive, because the sun was low, and bright, shining right through them. They are much darker, but you can see well through them from the inside. If you want opaque ones, I can sell you a set to be picked up for much less, since they are discontinued, and you can pick them up.
MX-3zoom

Post by MX-3zoom »

:mrgreen: been waiting for these to come back out. sign me up, Pm'd!!
[What can you say, I have a fetish for 3's]
mikeetown wrote: Do what you want to do dude cause in the end, your mx-3 is all about you.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Sold mine to tripleMX-3chicMS for $75 delivered. I fall for a cute face every time and I do think they look better than the Mazda ones I have on my car. $100 is a good price, last time it was "pay what you want" wasn't it?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, it's still "pay what you want1"

1 As long as it's more than $99.99USD in the U.S., and $115 to Canada
Demonic1

Post by Demonic1 »

Cool s#it jesse,
I'll have to come up with a weekend where I can make a roadtrip. I'm aiming for the 8th of next month?

Also, I'm thinking the tints might be better, I like my visibility. Is that an issue?
Wings on an MX3? What are you thinking?

92 RS BP05
93 GS KLZE
(Previously owned by 2Fazed and then mrMazda92)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That sounds good. It will be good to meet you.
I like being able to see through them, too. If they were solid, you wouldn't lose any noticieable visibility on the passenger's side, but you'd lose a tiny bit on the driver's side.
If you come by, we could hold the solid ones in place, and you can see if you like them.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I have sold 1 set of solid black to Demonic1, and have 1 payment, and 1 deposit.
I made the order to the supplier, based on the interest in at least 10 sets. Now, I can't afford to pay the supplier. If everyone who said in other threads that they're interested would pay at least a deposit, I can afford to make them.
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Anymore interest in this? Or has it been scrapped?
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”