Hi Everyone

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
HunterJJ
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Hi Everyone

Post by HunterJJ »

Yea i got so busy trying to find a next car meet in west coast and unfortunately forgot to intro duce my self XD
But Yea

I'm Jay, Nd Livin' Life In Cali. I Own An 92 MX-3 GS, Got It From My Uncle. Runs great, just not sure if i could take it pretty far. salvage sadly, due to theft and accident, still need repairs on body, electricals, and engine [oil leak and smelling burned rubber for some reason (Help Me XD)], needs a new paint job, and etc. too much to put in.

but yea im hoping to go to some mx-3 meets in cali, hopefully soon, or summer XD. if ur around stockton hit me up
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS | AEM Intake, MagnaFlow Exhaust, NGK Plugs | Most Modifications Are Still Needed To Be Identifed, So As Of Now Most Are Stock |
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by fowljesse »

HI, Jay, Welcome to MX-3.com.
It sounds like you've got some work, but you could be very happy with the results!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
tripleMX-3chicMS
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by tripleMX-3chicMS »

Take a pic of your car and show us... pleeeeeeeeeease! :D
92 GS automatic (WHITE w/ full on Zebra interior) My Morning DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) My Evening DD
93 GS SE 5 spd manual (RASPBERRY) Working On (pics soon)
93*4 GS SE's for parts ONLY*
Every day is a good day to be a girl.... hehehe
my feedback: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50&start=0"
Lion_MX3ClubGreece
antispam: No

Post by Lion_MX3ClubGreece »

Hey Jay, welcome in our gang :wink: I just wanna say that is amazing of what you can do with your MX3. Everything depending your style and your ideals. About the thief or accident issue, i know that there will be a way about these things. You may cover your car at an insurance company for theft for example. I dunno, maybe that will work. Now, regarding the accident matter, there is always accidents...small ones and big ones. Unfortunately, you can't avoid the small ones :lol: , but about the big ones, just have your eyes on the road and in the side alleys plus don't drive dangerously with great speed. To have a hobby by customizing your car, doesn't mean that you'll be the idiot who will be the death on the road by showing everyone how great car you have (i had face that situation once and i lost a friend from a guy like this :( ). At least that's my beliefs :P
Anyway, i hope for a meeting too and i'll do my best to be there or here (whatever) :P
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Grats, is this your first car?
The MX-3 is a great car, but is old now. There might be some freshening up you need to do to the car to make it where you can drive it farther and it be reliabile again. This is a great forum that has been around for a long time now. If you need help and know what you are looking for try searching first. There is alot of great infomation that has already been posted.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Introduction Forum”